Library-to-Go Curbside Pickup
Curbside pickup of materials, copying and faxing are available.
We offer curbside service during the following hours:
Monday – Thursday: 11:00 am – 6:00 pm
Friday: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am-12:00 pm
The outdoor book-drop remains open 24 hours for your returns. Thank you!
Follow these three easy steps to pick up materials at the Juneau Public Library.
Library Materials (Books, DVDs, CDs, and more)
STEP ONE: Place your items on hold.
- Use www.monarchcatalog.org to search for items.
- If you need assistance, please call us: 920-386-4805. We are happy to give recommendations! When you call, please have your library card number, current phone number, and current address ready to give to staff.
- When placing your hold, remember to select Juneau as your pickup location.
- You may receive items faster if they are owned by the Juneau Public Library. Click on this link https://youtu.be/pZDZRrxukH4 to view a tutorial made by Leslie at the Plymouth Public Library to help you choose items owned by the Juneau Public Library. Substitute Juneau as your library of choice and pick up library. One difference, your PIN is not based necessarily on the last 4 of your phone #. If you’re having trouble, do not hesitate to call so we can to lend a hand.
STEP TWO: Wait for your notification that items are at the library.
- You will receive an email, text message, or phone call when items are at the library.
- Let us know if you want us to update your notification preference.
STEP THREE: Call ahead for us to prepare your items for pickup.
- Give us a call: 920-386-4805. When you call, please have your library card number, current phone number, and current address ready to give to staff.
- After you place your request, please give us 30 minutes to an hour, depending upon staffing levels, to prepare your items for pickup.
- Families living at the same address may have their materials bundled for ease of pickup.
STEP FOUR: Call us when you get to the library.
- There is a parking space near the front entrance of the library marked with a blue & white sign that reads “Reserved for Curbside Pick Up”. Park in that space.
- Use your cell phone to call us and let us know you’ve arrived. Our number is: 920-386-4805. This phone call assures us that the items in our pick-up location are in fact your items.
- For contactless pick-up, your materials will already be checked out to your account, bagged and placed in a plastic box located under the overhang near the front doors. The box handle is sanitized after staff places your materials inside.
- Your materials will be marked with an order number (last 4 numbers of your library card barcode).
- Grab your bag and enjoy!
Copying and Faxing
Please call ahead and a staff member will meet with you at your car to discuss your copying and faxing needs. Please wear a mask while library staff discuss your needs with you at your car.
- The Juneau Public Library is currently open to the public for essential services only. The lobby, restrooms, computers and other spaces are accessible at this time. Please recognize safe social distancing guidelines.
- Most parking spaces in the main parking lot DO pick up our WiFi signal. The WiFi network name is: PublicLibrary. There is no password needed to access this free connection. When accessing the WiFi, please do not park in the parking space designated for Curbside Pick Up and respect the parking space reserved for handicapped parking.
- All book returns must be made in the outside book drop. Please do not leave book returns at the pick-up location.