Check Out Info
Check Out Information
Loan periods for the Juneau Public Library are outlined below.
- Print (books and paperbacks) = 28 days
- Print (magazines) = 14 days
- Non-print (books on CD and Playaways) = 28 days
- Non-print (dvds, blu-rays) = 7 days
Fines and Fees
Please note, if an item is coming close to the due date and you wish to keep it longer, you are able to renew an item up to two times, if no one is waiting for it. Learn how to manage your account online or contact the Juneau Public Library for further assistance. When you are calling for assistance with your library account, please have your library card number (located on the back of your card) ready for us to look up your account.
- Print (juvenile, young adult, adult) = $.10/day
- Non-Print ( books on CD and Playaways) = $.10/day
- Non-print (dvds, blu-rays) = $.50/day
- Lost/Damaged Materials = cost to replace item plus a $5.00 processing fee