Welcome to Gale Courses!
The Monarch Library System is thrilled to be able to provide all patrons in every member library the opportunity to engage in meaningful learning through Gale Courses. This robust online resource provides access to exceptional classes on multiple topics of interest, including career training programs. If you seek deeper knowledge of areas from A (Accounting) to W (Writing), Gale Courses has something for you. We hope you consider exploring the offerings for personal and professional development. Please let us know about your experience so we can continue to streamline our services to benefit your needs! Enjoy your journey.
How to Enroll:
1. Find courses by browsing through the categories on the left of your screen or by using the search bar above. Click “Enroll Now” next to the course of your choice.
2. Select your course start date and click “Continue.”
3. Create a free Gale Courses account, or sign in to an existing ed2go account.
- New Students – Enter your email address in the New Student area and click “Create Account.” Complete the “Account and Student Information” page and then click “Continue.”
- Returning Students – Enter your account email and password and then click “Sign In.”
You will use your Gale Courses account email and password to log in to the My Classroom area to view your lessons once your session begins.
4. Enter your library barcode in the box labeled Submit. Then click “Use Library Card” to complete your enrollment.
Students who have enrolled in a course must log in and view lessons one and two within 13 days after the start date of the course, or they will be automatically dropped.
Students who are dropped from a course will be able to enroll in the course during a later session.